"In 1866, Levering’s Roasted Coffee Co. was first founded by two brothers, Josef and Earl Levering, in this building on Thames Street. Years later, the coffee trade left Baltimore’s harbor and the company eventually closed around 1912. Since then, this building has housed many other businesses, and has come to symbolize the diversity and spirit of Fells Point. Coffee is where this place started, and the new, Levering Coffee Company, serves to extend that legacy—one cup at a time."
written, researched, designed, and branded / december 2014